Wednesday, September 21, 2011

what is bf

get lots of questions everyday concerning Bigfoot. Some I do know the answer to and most I do not.But I still try to answer the questions. Today, someone asked me if the BF were from a lost tribe (this is about the 30th time I have been asked)so, I thought that I would answer as best as I can with the information that Ki'ho'sa has given to me.  I asked him this question when I was about 13 or 14 and this was his answer to me:" I am here. I go there. My people are here with me now. Gone before I came here to place." He has no way of explaining his realm to me, so the headspeak is fuzzy and does not make much sense on this problem. NOW, what I do know of his home/realm is that there is a place he stays with his people/group that is like a perpetual sunset or sunrise, there is no darkness, they experience this only here. Members come and go in his group ( there are 9 right now). When I have asked him why they are afraid of the Holy Scriptures, he becomes sly and tries not to answer me, which as a mom makes me think that he has done something wrong.  I do know that when I was younger and asked him if he knew the difference between right and wrong, he snorted and told me that there is no right or wrong in his world. So, I started to pray for him for enlightenment, and he acted like a cat on a hot tin roof! He started to rock back and forth (which they do when thinking deeply) and then he started to shuffle his feet and swing his arms and to chuff at me, then the next moment zip! he was gone into the forest behind my home. For a couple of years after that, he nor any in his group would come near me if I had a bible.  Now, some may take this and construe it as they are demonic, I do not get that sense from them. What I do get off of Ki', Tall Woman, Lemmi,Nali,Scunny and several of the older ones, is that they have done something bad...at least in their eyes and are trying to atone for it somehow. What I do not know. Atone,for it, I do not know how.

I do not know what they did,nor do I care.  I am trying to understand their message and reason for being here right now in my lifetime. Not a day goes by that I do not worry or wonder about them. I know this sounds strange, but I am linked to the group, I have been since age 6. On the above issues, they close their minds to me. Refusing entrance to the problem that they are working on. In a way, it has become almost an obsession with me to help them. I know that not all of them look 'right', some look like apes and some life a wolfie/human/dog type. But, they all still have the same problem and I am forever stuck on it. Well I guess I better answer the question  shouldn't I:

I think the BF are a race that has existed long before humanity. They exist in our shadows. They have learned over the years to hide themselves due to much evil done to them, and the fact that humanity has the blessing of our Creator to exist here. They are not quite as shy or timid as people would think.  Look at the videos and photos, they are right next to people or in their homes or in their yards or schools. I have said many times that people would freak if they realized that the BF are in their parks or in their yards.  All they have to do is accept this as reality and look up, they will begin to see what the real world is around them and then maybe they can answer the question of just what is bigfoot.

No comments:

Post a Comment